Raj SandhuNews

By Feb 1, 2017 you must submit:
❏     This completed application form.
❏     A legible copy of my driver’s license, state ID card or passport.
❏     My official high school transcripts 9th grade thru 1st semester of 12th grade.

By June 15, 2017 you must submit:
❏     Student Aid Report (SAR) is received after completion of FAFSA.
❏     Michigan college/university acceptance letter.
❏     Final high school transcripts (9th-12th grade) sent via Parchment.
❏     The Scholarship Acceptance and Authorization to Release Records Form.

Authorization Form